When your pet has an orthopedic problem (i.e., bone, ligament, or joint injury), you can trust our orthopedic surgeon at Pure Life Vet Clinic to provide complete care, from thorough diagnostic tests such as digital x-rays to advanced medical and surgical management.
Our goal is to get your pet back to normal function and be pain-free.
We routinely care for all kinds of orthopedic injuries including fractures, ligament injuries, muscle strains and sprains, arthritis, and developmental orthopedic conditions.
We have highly skilled and well-educated surgeon who can care for the most common orthopedic conditions in dogs and cats including:
- Cruciate ligament injuries (ACL or CCL ruptures and partial tears) either with *tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (TPLO) or *Extracapsular repair
- Medial Patellar luxation
- Osteochondritis dissecans (OCD)
- Elbow Dysplasia;
- *Fragmented coronoid process of the elbow
- *Ununited anconeal process of the elbow
- Joint dislocations and hyperextension injuries
- Hip Dysplasia
- Fracture repair;
- *Internal bone pinning and plating (with the best implant quality including locking and standard plates)
- *External coaptation (Casting & bandages)